Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October the 2nd, 2012. (2:36 am)

First post. What should I even write about? Welp. I'm at mine and my boyfriend's friends' house. The other Dillon and Kaylee. (Except I'm Kaleigh, not Kaylee, so it's only kind of creepy.) Dillon and Dillon are playing Minecraft, Kelly is staring at Dillon and Dillon playing Minecraft, and I am typing about Kelly watching Dillon and Dillon play Minecraft. Thug life. At this point in time, I'm currently working a shitty full-time blog at a place of satan-worshipping, AKA a call center for AT&T. I hate the job, but I love the money I make ($10.50/hr), so I guess I can't complain much. At least the hellfire pays off. I've been thinking a lot about going on a trip lately... I'd love to take next summer and see England. I used to be a humongous anglophile.. I still am sometimes. I remember when I used to drink tea every day and say "bloody" before everything for emphasis. Yeah... Not to mention all the shit I bought only because it had a Union Jack on it. Britain is cool and everything, but I live in AMURRICA, so I need to accept the fact that my country is one that cares about modern dentistry and not tea time. Oh well. Anywho, I'm not sure why I'm even bothering to type out all of this bullshit because it's almost guaranteed that I'll forget about it and stumble upon it again in like 4 months and just delete it because, well, it's bullshit. Nobody's ever gonna read it besides me. Part of me wants to plan out my NaNoWriMo story for next month here... the other part of me wants to continue looking up pictures of Kristen Stewart and old cameras on Tumblr. I don't know what will win over. Actually, I think there's going to be a write-in candidate, and that would be taking a potty break. Au revoir, for now. Either way, blogger, you lose out.

No comments:

Post a Comment